1. Children will at all time be respectful to parents and grandparents
and strive for a good relationship with brothers and sisters.
2. Children shall greet their parents when they enter the house and say good-bye when the leave.
3. Children should never lie and and always be truthful.
4. Children should abide by their parents decisions.
5. Children will willingly help with household chores and be responsible for the upkeep and neatness of their room.
6. Children will practice daily cleanliness in the matter of hair, teeth and body.
7. Children shall respect and not interupt adult conversations.
8. Children will study their schoolwork both at school and at home.
9. Children shall possess and active mind, body and spirit.
10. Children should always finish what they already started.